Tuesday 14 February 2012

Craft Fair Props

 As I've got a fair few craft fairs booked now I thought I'd better get some better display items for the tables.  I picked up those cup holders for £2 each in Wilko's...£2!! a bargain.  The small basket was in the charity shop...it's perfect for putting cards in.  I also got the small kilner jar to use as a money box which will then go in a basket of my goodies to various work places for people to purchase things they like). 


When I got home I set to and got the jar ready.  I removed the kilner inner and made a cardboard one with a slot cut into it.  I've used some paisley vellum to hide the contents, with a round of felt stuck inside on the bottom to stop the clanking of coins (hopefully).  I'll then put a strip of sellotape to stop the lid being opened with a ribbon over that to make it look pretty. 

 This is the soap boxed with different ribbon...

...and this is it with the new labels.  Off to pop them in the shop now so they'll be ready for Mothers Day :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment